Conshohocken, PA – May 11, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Metro Commercial announced today that it has brokered a 51,320-square-foot lease for the Oklahoma based Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. at the Lebanon Valley Mall in Lebanon, PA.
Metro Commercial’s Randy Hope and Mark Gerlach, represented the retailer in the lease transaction. Construction on the space is currently underway and the new location is expected to open later this summer.
The new location, the third store to open in Pennsylvania, which will be the first Hobby Lobby in Lebanon, and is expected to do exceptionally well in this highly populated area. “Hobby Lobby offers a convenient and affordable option for crafters in the area,” says Gerlach. “We believe that Hobby Lobby will be a great addition to the Lebanon Valley Mall.”
Hobby Lobby Stores can no longer be considered just an arts and crafts store. With departments ranging from crafts, hobbies, picture framing, jewelry making, fashion fabrics, floral, cards & party, baskets, wearable art, home accents, and holiday supplies, Hobby Lobby is the place to shop. The firm operates about 435 stores in some 35 states. It also has operations in China, Hong Kong, and the Philippines, and it is the #3 craft and fabric retailer (behind Michaels Stores and Jo-Ann Stores). CEO David Green, who owns the company with his wife Barbara, founded Hobby Lobby in 1972 and operates it according to biblical principles, including closing stores on Sunday.
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 2 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- PA Treasurer McCord Highlights $139,000 in Unclaimed Property Owed to Libraries, Bookstores and Literacy Organizations During National Library Week
- Interested in serving on a PAR committee in 2015?
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant to Support Redevelopment; Eliminate Blighted Property in Northumberland County
- Pennsylvania housing market declines slightly in first quarter
- Treasurer McCord Helps Launch National Home Energy Loan Partnership
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions