Gaming chain to open three new locations in NJ and PA
Plainsboro, NJ – June 21, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) –, Boyertown, PA, (Berks County), and Conshohocken, PA (Montgomery County) - June 15, 2010 – Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc., the region’s premier full-service retail real estate company announced today that it has negotiated three new leases for GameStop.
In Plainsboro, New Jersey a new 2,000 SF lease was negotiated in Plainsboro Plaza, a community center on Schalks Crossing Road. The center is anchored by SuperFresh and is managed by Madison Marquette.
In Pennsylvania, two new locations will open: a 1,950 SF lease in Douglas Town Center, a community center located at the intersection of Route 100 and County Line Road in Boyertown; and a 2,419 square foot location in Plymouth Square located at the intersection of Ridge Pike and Butler Pike in Conshohocken. Douglas Town Center is owned and operated by Douglas Equities, LLC, locally based out of Moorestown, NJ and Plymouth Square is owned and operated by Signature Financial Corporation based in Conshohocken, PA.
Metro Commercial’s Randy Hope serves as Exclusive Leasing Agent for Game Stop. “These exceptional leasing results are reflective of the quality of their properties, their outstanding locations and our commitment to providing the highest level of service to Game Stop” says Hope, “By continuing its aggressive expansion program, Game Stop will continue to be a market leader.”
GameStop is the world’s largest video game retailer. With over 4,400 stores located throughout the United State and 15 countries, they are the retail destination for gamers around the world.
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 2 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
303 Fellowship Rd., Suite 202
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- Summer Food Service Program Offers Healthy Meals and Activities
- Pennsylvania Home Builder Settles FTC Charges of Deceptive Mortgage Advertising
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant Award to Help Cumberland County Residents with Permanent Physical Disabilities Remain in Homes
- Local Congressmen Announce New Federal Aid for Rebuilding Water and Sewer Infrastructure
- PA Treasury Works to Reunite Law Enforcement Units with Nearly $135,000 in Unclaimed Property during National Police Week
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions