|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
Quakertown, PA – June 30, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc., the region’s premier full-service retail real estate company, has announced that it has negotiated a new 10,100 square foot lease with Ulta, the nation’s leading beauty retailer, at Richland Marketplace in Quakertown, PA.
Richland Marketplace, a 415,000 SF power center located at the intersection of Route 309 and W. Pumping Station Road in Quakertown, is owned by RB Quakertown, LP. Ulta has just opened its store here at the end of June. Additional tenants include Target, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Best Buy, PetSmart, Aldi, and Five Below. In addition, Staples is currently under construction and is scheduled to open in late 2010/early 2011.
Joseph Dougherty and Steve Niggeman of Metro Commercial Real Estate represented the Landlord in the transaction, and Ulta was represented by Fameco’s Steve O’Malley.
“We’re excited about assisting the Landlord in the Ulta transaction. Ulta is a strong national retailer that adds to the line-up of existing soft goods retailers in the center.”
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 2 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
Contact: Amy Orons
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
No related posts.
- Governor Wolf’s Budget Delivers Plan to Create Jobs that Pay, Drive Economic Development
- Property Service Workers, Students, Staff, Lawmakers Host a Vigil to Say Goodbye to Unfair Conditions
- PA Housing Trust Fund Bill Gains Early Support
- Treasury’s Unclaimed Property Program Can Help Put Lincolns, Jacksons or More Back in Residents’ Wallets this Presidents’ Day
- Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities Earns Bank, Mortgage Supervision Reaccreditations
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions