|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
Wilkes-Barre, PA – May 5, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — As part of its exclusive representation for Gap Inc., Metro Commercial announced today that it has brokered a new lease for a Banana Republic Factory Store in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
The new 7,380 SF retail store, which will open in the fall of 2011, will be located at Arena Hub Plaza, on Mundy Street in Wilkes-Barre, PA, opposite the Wyoming Valley Mall in Luzerne County. Other occupying tenants in this 524,000 SF power center include Lowe’s, Best Buy and Petsmart. Metro Commercial’s vice president Mark Gerlach negotiated the lease on behalf of Banana Republic. Arena Hub Plaza is owned by TFP Limited.
Banana Republic is a global accessible luxury brand that delivers modern, soulful and effortless style. Banana Republic’s lifestyle collections are characterized by elevated design and luxurious fabrications at approachable prices. Banana Republic collections include apparel, handbags, jewelry, fragrance and eyewear. Banana Republic, a division of San Francisco-based, Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS), can be found at over 500 retail locations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan and Italy.
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With three offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents over 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
No related posts.
- Property Service Workers, Students, Staff, Lawmakers Host a Vigil to Say Goodbye to Unfair Conditions
- PA Housing Trust Fund Bill Gains Early Support
- Treasury’s Unclaimed Property Program Can Help Put Lincolns, Jacksons or More Back in Residents’ Wallets this Presidents’ Day
- Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities Earns Bank, Mortgage Supervision Reaccreditations
- Summer Food Service Program Offers Healthy Meals and Activities
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions