Mt. Laurel, NJ – August 15, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc. is pleased to announce that Lars Kerstein has joined the company, where he will expand the firm’s presence in Center City Philadelphia.
Most recently, he worked for Legend Properties where he was involved with a number of successful leases in South Philadelphia, University City and Center City for both landlords and retailers.
Lars holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Franklin and Marshall College and is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. He is active in numerous societies including the Young Friends of Rittenhouse Square and the Multiple Sclerosis Society where his community service includes nomination and participation in the Leadership Class of 2011. He lives in Center City with his wife, Arielle.
“Lars has all of the qualities and skills that make a successful real estate professional,” said Steven Gartner, president of Metro Commercial Real Estate. “We are delighted in having him join our Center City team.”
Metro Commercial is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion.
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 3 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- Summer Food Service Program Offers Healthy Meals and Activities
- Pennsylvania Home Builder Settles FTC Charges of Deceptive Mortgage Advertising
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant Award to Help Cumberland County Residents with Permanent Physical Disabilities Remain in Homes
- Local Congressmen Announce New Federal Aid for Rebuilding Water and Sewer Infrastructure
- PA Treasury Works to Reunite Law Enforcement Units with Nearly $135,000 in Unclaimed Property during National Police Week
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions