The arts/crafts store to open at Kohl’s Plaza
Conshohocken, PA – September 1, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Metro Commercial announced today that it has brokered a 52,450-square-foot lease for the Oklahoma based Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. at Kohl’s Plaza in Dickson City (Lackawanna County), PA. Dickson City is approximately 8 miles northeast of Scranton, PA.
Metro Commercial’s Randy Hope and Mark Gerlach, represented Hobby Lobby in the lease transaction. The landlord, Keystone Property Associates, LLC, represented itself in conjunction with The Keith Corporation, Hobby Lobby’s regional real estate advisor. Construction on the space is currently underway and the new location is expected to open in February 2012.
The new location, the 5th store to open in Pennsylvania, is expected to do exceptionally well in this highly populated area. “Hobby Lobby offers a convenient and affordable option for crafters in the area,” says Gerlach. “We believe that Hobby Lobby will be a great addition to Kohl’s Plaza.” Kohl’s Plaza is located at Commerce Boulevard, East of US Route 6.
“This is the 2nd location that Metro Commercial Real Estate has secured for Hobby Lobby in Pennsylvania,” says Hope. “We are excited to be assisting Hobby Lobby with their Pennsylvania expansion plans.”
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 3 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- Summer Food Service Program Offers Healthy Meals and Activities
- Pennsylvania Home Builder Settles FTC Charges of Deceptive Mortgage Advertising
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant Award to Help Cumberland County Residents with Permanent Physical Disabilities Remain in Homes
- Local Congressmen Announce New Federal Aid for Rebuilding Water and Sewer Infrastructure
- PA Treasury Works to Reunite Law Enforcement Units with Nearly $135,000 in Unclaimed Property during National Police Week
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions