Pennsylvania buyers experience remarkable online real estate search through IDX, Inc. and website of Elan Elkaim
EUGENE, OR – November 10, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. has enabled an IDX solution on the professional website of Elan Elkaim, syncing thousands of detailed Trend Multiple Listing Search (Trend) listings instantly with the search page Hare hosts. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania potential buyers can access a comprehensive database of up-to-the-minute property listings with the online solution IDX Broker supports on Elkaim’s website. Investors Realty of Pennsylvania and Elkaim now host one of the most helpful online real estate websites available online.
With the IDX Advanced Search feature available with IDX Broker, clients are able to specify the area, style of home, subdivision and even zoning options they desire, and the Trend MLS quickly focuses the listings database to match buyers with the home of their dreams. If location is the biggest concern for potential buyers, they can utilize the IDX Map Search feature to see a variety of properties with exact locations. Pennsylvania home seekers will now experience a revolutionary online property search, thanks to the dynamic website Elkaim and IDX, Inc. have provided them.
In addition to making the online real estate search process simpler for his clients, IDX Broker provides Elkaim with his own personal administrative login page. Here, he can create and edit all of the features his website hosts, including the search capabilities and even the design and layout. With his IDX solution Elkaim can connect with his clients online and stay consistently updated with the site traffic and Trend MLS market trend reports. Managing an online real estate solution has never been easier for Elkaim, thanks to his adoption of the revolutionary IDX Broker software.
About Elan Elkaim-
Elan Elkaim is a real estate broker with Coldwell Banker Preffered of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
About IDX, inc.-
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- Blumberg Redevelopment Awarded Tax Credit Financing
- PHFA announces $18.7 million in funding for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant Funding for Housing Modifications for Individuals with Disabilities
- PA Treasury Working to Return More Than $93,000 in Unclaimed Property to African American Organizations, Institutions During Black History Month
- This Presidents Day, Lincolns and Jacksons are up for Claim through Treasury’s Unclaimed Property Program
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions