Free  Personal  Search  Engines
EUGENE, OR – February 17, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Today IDX, Inc. and David Siwy are pleased to announce the integration of IDX Broker software onto the website of Siwy, giving potential Doylestown, Pennsylvania buyers a whole new resource for finding their dream home online. With his own customizable IDX solution, Siwy has updated the search capabilities of his professional website, making it monumentally easier to manage. While his IDX synced website makes his job simpler, it simultaneously eases the complications home seekers experience throughout many online real estate searches. The IDX enabled search tools Siwy supplies to his clients makes it so simple to find the perfect Pennsylvania home without ever leaving the convenience of his website.
Once home seekers find the home they are looking for, Siwy gives them the tools to further revolutionize their online search experience. IDX Broker software syncs with the Trend MLS (Trend) to bring thousands of detailed home listings and real estate information to the fingertips of potential buyers. Additional IDX enabled tools help buyers navigate their way through the Trend MLS listings and features, with tools such as the mortgage calculators, virtual tours and even the ability for buyers to connect with sellers and listing agents to gather more information about a property. IDX Broker software has made Trend MLS listings more accessible and informative for potential buyers.
Fiedler receives behind-the-scenes tools to help him access his Trend MLS listings and market trend reports, as well as the features to customize every aspect of his real estate website. He can edit the CSS and global wrappers of his page to better control the look and layout of his website, in addition to the search features he hosts. IDX Broker gives Siwy countless tools to help him better manage and monitor the activities of his website. Siwy has forever changed the Pennsylvania property search for home seekers and real estate professionals alike, with his adoption of IDX Broker software.
About David Ernst
David Siwy is a real estate broker with SJI Jackson of Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 450 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- PA Treasurer McCord Returns More Than $14,000 in Unclaimed Property to Pennsylvania United Way Members
- PHA Reforms Job Training Program to Improve Results
- Homeless population drops nationwide, rises in PA
- Public Comment Period Begins for Moving to Work Annual Plan for FY 2015
- Treasurer McCord: This “Cyber Monday,” PA Treasury Can Be a Destination for Unique Gifts and Forgotten Funds
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions