Torrance, CA – January 22, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Industry veteran Brian Ward has joined Partner Engineering and Science Inc. (Partner), a national environmental consulting firm headquartered in Torrance, Calif. and one of the country’s fastest-growing companies. Based in the Philadelphia office, Ward brings over 20 years of experience applying engineering expertise in the construction risk management arena.
“According to leading indicators such as architectural billings, the construction industry is gaining momentum,” said Partner President Joseph Derhake, PE. “We are thrilled to have Brian on board as his expertise and industry knowledge will enable us to further expand our construction services team to meet the rapidly growing demand.”
Throughout his career, Ward has worked with a range of clients including general contractors, government entities and private owners/investors/developers. His vast experience with construction risk management programs includes contractor evaluations, document and cost review, construction progress monitoring inspections and funds control.
In addition, Ward’s experience spans a variety of project types nationwide, such as the $75 million revitalization of Martin Luther King Plaza in Philadelphia; the construction of the $500+ million, five-star beachfront St. Regis Resort in Bal Harbour, Fla.; multiple improvement projects for six airports located throughout Arkansas; and the completion of Williamsburg Terraces, a $30+ million mixed-use development in Brooklyn, N.Y.
“I look forward to working with Partner as developers gain confidence in the recovering construction market,” said Ward. “With my experience and the great team currently in place at Partner, I am confident that we will continue to be a force in construction services.”
Ward graduated with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Washington University in St. Louis, where he also received his M.B.A. and a master’s degree in communication management. Ward previously served as vice president at First Sealord Surety, Inc. in Pennsylvania.
About Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.:
One of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, Partner Engineering and Science Inc. (Partner) is a national environmental and engineering consulting firm specializing in evaluating properties in connection with real estate transactions, development or management. This includes: Environmental Due Diligence; Subsurface Investigations and Remediation; Industrial Hygiene; Property Condition Assessments; Seismic Risk Assessments / Probable Maximum Loss; Energy Audits, Engineering and Implementation; Land Surveying; and Construction Risk Management. Based in Torrance, Calif., Partner has over 200 employees in 24 offices nationwide. For more information, visit http://www.partneresi.com/.
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- PA Treasurer McCord Highlights $139,000 in Unclaimed Property Owed to Libraries, Bookstores and Literacy Organizations During National Library Week
- Interested in serving on a PAR committee in 2015?
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant to Support Redevelopment; Eliminate Blighted Property in Northumberland County
- Pennsylvania housing market declines slightly in first quarter
- Treasurer McCord Helps Launch National Home Energy Loan Partnership
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions