Priscilla of Boston and Denim Habit join America’s first shopping center
Ardmore, PA – November 23, 2009 – (RealEstateRama) — Metro Commercial, one of the region’s largest full-service retail real estate firms, announces the addition of two new retailers to the world-class lineup at Suburban Square, America’s first shopping center, in Philadelphia’s Main Line suburb of Ardmore, PA.
Priscilla of Boston has opened its Philadelphia-area flagship in a stunning, two story location of over 8,300 square feet. With fifteen locations nationwide, Priscilla’s is a premium retailer of bridal gowns, formalwear, and other special event accessories. The store, which relocated from Wynnewood, PA, opened last month. The lease was negotiated by Steven H. Gartner, President of Metro Commercial Real Estate.
Denim Habit will open its first Pennsylvania location here tomorrow, occupying 1,262 square feet. Denim Habit, formerly known as Smith Bros, will be the region’s premier retailer of premium denim, sportswear, and accessories. The store will join its other Philadelphia area store in Marlton, NJ. The lease was negotiated by Metro’s Brandon Anapol on behalf of the landlord, Kimco Realty. Michael Salove Company represented the retailer.
According to Gartner, “Both retailers chose Suburban Square because it’s clearly the signature shopping destination on the Main Line, if not in all of Philadelphia. All a retailer has to say is, “I’m in Suburban Square, and customers immediately know where it is, and that it represents the finest in shopping.””
Suburban Square, the 321,000-square foot retail and office complex, has for over 80 years, been the vibrant downtown of the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia. It is home to such notable retailers as Lilly Pulitzer, Urban Outfitters, Apple, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, J. Crew, Williams Sonoma, Trader Joe’s, and the renowned Ardmore Farmers Market. Metro Commercial Real Estate is the Exclusive Leasing Agent for the retail center.
About Metro Commercial
Metro Commercial (www.metrocommercial.com) is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the country with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 2 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet. Metro Commercial has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in 2009” by the Philadelphia Business Journal, and is committed to client satisfaction and superior customer service.
Contact: Amy Orons
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- PA Treasurer McCord Highlights $139,000 in Unclaimed Property Owed to Libraries, Bookstores and Literacy Organizations During National Library Week
- Interested in serving on a PAR committee in 2015?
- Governor Corbett Announces Grant to Support Redevelopment; Eliminate Blighted Property in Northumberland County
- Pennsylvania housing market declines slightly in first quarter
- Treasurer McCord Helps Launch National Home Energy Loan Partnership
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions