Free  Personal  Search  Engines
Sweetgreen, Paper Source & El Queztal Have Joined America’s “First” Shopping Center
Conshohocken, PA – January 21, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Three new retailers have joined the world-class lineup at Suburban Square in Philadelphia’s Main Line suburb of Ardmore, PA.
Sweetgreen opened its first Philadelphia-area 1,755 square foot eatery at the end of 2010, and it is being enthusiastically received by the Main Line dining community. It offers its customers delicious, all-natural salads and refreshing frozen yogurts. The Washington, DC based quick-casual restaurant serves up local, farm-fresh ingredients, award-winning decor and operational simplicity in a chic atmosphere for lunch and dinner.
Paper Source opened its first Pennsylvania location in October 2010, occupying 2,085 square feet. Paper Source is a premier papery and retail store offering a unique selection of fine and artisanal papers, stationery, invitations, gift wrap, greeting cards, quirky gifts and a custom collection of envelopes and cards. Paper Source offers an original and distinctive aesthetic, with a color palette and proprietary designs that are developed and created exclusively for them.
Opening just in time to kick-off 2011, El Quetzal brings to Suburban Square an eclectic selection of giftware, jewelry, and clothing that it’s known for in its other location in the Chestnut Hill section of Philadelphia, as well as its Mandalay Trading Company sister store in Princeton, NJ.
Suburban Square, the 321,000-square foot retail and office complex, has for over 80 years been the vibrant downtown of the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia. It’s home to such notable retailers as Banana Republic, Coach, J. Crew, Lily Pulitzer, Pricilla of Boston and the renowned Ardmore Farmers Market. Steven H. Gartner and Brandon Anapol serve as Metro Commercial’s Exclusive Leasing Agent for the center, which is owned by Kimco Realty.
Metro Commercial is one of the largest full-service retail real estate firms in the region with transaction considerations exceeding $1.1 billion. Metro Commercial specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With 2 offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Metro Commercial currently represents nearly 50 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 200 properties, totaling nearly 20 million square feet.
Metro Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
No related posts.
- SeniorCare Network of Oakmont Selected for State’s Supportive Housing Award
- PHFA announces $19.5 million in tax credits and $81 million in tax exempt financing for affordable multifamily developments in Pennsylvania
- PA Treasurer McCord Returns More Than $14,000 in Unclaimed Property to Pennsylvania United Way Members
- PHA Reforms Job Training Program to Improve Results
- Homeless population drops nationwide, rises in PA
- Public Comment Period Begins for Moving to Work Annual Plan for FY 2015
- Treasurer McCord: This “Cyber Monday,” PA Treasury Can Be a Destination for Unique Gifts and Forgotten Funds
- Congressman Doyle, Community Leaders Convene Homelessness Forum: September 3 Event at CMU to Focus on the Increasing Rate of Homelessness
- PHA To Use On-line Housing Applications For First Time
- PHFA announces keynote speakers for May Housing Forum
- Congressional Budget Impasse Threatens Homes for Thousands of Pennsylvanians
- Notice of Filing of Securities Class Action Against Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc., Certain of Its Directors, Officers and Affiliates, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
- Will Get Down Payment Help; Affordable Housing; 3,000 New Jobs with $380 Million in Recovery Funds
- FREE PROPERTY TAX/RENT REBATE APPLICATION FILING HELP AVAILABLE IN JOHNSTOWN NOV. 14
- The Great Escape Theatres Opens New 14-Screen Theater at Feldman Mall Properties' Harrisburg Mall
- $222.7 Million In Property Tax/Rent Rebates Distributed To Older Adults, Residents With Disabilities
- Grubb & Ellis Company Announces Recent Transactions